What would this world be like without trees? Can you imagine walking down your favourite trail and all the trees you ever encountered were all gone? Trees are our Oxygen, have you ever gone on a hike through the forest and taken a deep breath? The air is pure, fresh and feels so good. Just imagine a life of not being able to experience the feeling of true fresh air? Trees are part of us, we need them just like they need us. Look at a tree, the true form a nature and us as humans can learn a lot from them.
Here are 10 tips we can learn from trees.Trees stay firm to the ground.
- A Trees roots are its foundation. Build a strong root system in your life, by building a foundation that can't be destroyed. Your values, the friends you surround yourself with, the things you do for your community. If you have strong roots, that means you are focused, staying firm on the ground. This means that you are strong as a tree.
- Developing self-awareness like the trees develop healthy leaves and branches.
- Trees get necessary ingredients and nutrients from their roots and from the ground. They also grow deep roots to reach sources of water. People can be similar to trees. Focusing on inner growth will help you to develop strong and deep roots. In this way you will be able to achieve your goals more easily.
- Trees have to accept their place in nature
- Trees are dependant on humans, and vice versa. They provide humans with oxygen and even food. They can be used in many ways, such as a source of shelter or food. If you damage trees you are damaging your future. Trees are forced to accept their place in nature, as humans need too as well.
- Every tree has a different story
- Every tree is different, so it has a story behind it. They are witnesses to a lot of happenings and events, good and bad, but still they are quiet. What they have seen, remains only in them. This is not the situation with humans. Trees can teach you that sometimes its good to be silent.
- Trees can adapt
- Trees can easily adapt to the things around them. Trees cannot move, but they can definitely adapt to extreme conditions and to bad weather. Like humans, trees can put layers on them when cold, like humans put on clothes. The same mechanism, different machines.
- Trees are survivors
- This means that the trees have survived everything, from storms, the coldest seasons, to the hottest ones. Literally everything. Lightening, strong winds that can break their branches or even the humans that are cutting them, the trees are real survivors. The lesson here is there are going to be tough times, but endure these tough times and you will come out on top.
- Trees stay strong
- In tough times, trees come out stronger. In the same way people need to learn that bad experiences make them stronger and better than before.
- Trees can change
- Trees change within the seasons, so they have their leaves during the spring and the summer period, while the fall and the winter they are with totally empty branches. This change indicates that everything is relative, nothing is forever.
- Trees are timeless and beautiful
- Trees remain beautiful, regardless their age. They are almost timeless because they live many years. The human is not given this chance, so life needs to be lived to the maximum.
- They are a beautiful part of nature and are something people cannot imagine their lives without.
- A tree is a tree
- You cannot change this. You cannot make a plant from a tree. It’s the same with people. They are people and you can’t change them. Maybe the physical appearance can be changed, but the character barely.
- Trees can be changed physically during the seasons, but the inner consistency will always remain the same.
This is how trees can teach you some things that have been in front of you all the time, that you may not have realized until now.